4 Jun 2019

Fantastic cafe hopping in Busan, Korea .

Hi everyone long time no see. Ya, I'm going to share some cafe that I visit in Korea, be careful of your heart haha because you would definitely want to visit the place. I went to Korea by myself, I mean not joining any travel company. I did a lot of research and spend plenty of time to complete it ...  because this is my first time going to Korea so it is a bit perplexing but overall it is good, I successful planing all the itinerary before I fly and it's great !!! A fly in the ointment is I can't go to all the places that I plan, okay I agree that I really want to go to many places ... EH, I have dream to Korea for so many years okay so you know it I definitely got plenty of places that I want to visit ... Although the place is not the new trend anymore like love rain cafe hahaha I still plan to visit.
Okay, let's get into the point.



Cafe Rooftop @Haeundae beach

Cafe Rooftop is a cafe located at Haeundae beach, you can enjoy your food and coffee with the view of the sea. It is a wonderful moment. Abandon all the worry, enjoy the moment. 

 The outside view of the cafe. 
 Good weather is a must for a trip. The weather is just nice for going out to meet the sun. The wind is cool.

The beautiful view needs to capture down.

Of course, they have the second-floor which is the open rooftop. You can see another view of Haeundae. It's extremely beautiful and it's definitely a great place to take pictures. You no need to worry about the sun is too bright, there has cloth on the top to help you cover the sunlight. Of course, there would be hot than the first floor when you visit there in summer. 


By the way, the food of them is pretty nice. Not just the appearance is good, it tastes good too. I've ordered one piece of cheesecake with coffee and fruit yogurt. That is a big feature for the Korea cafe, they pay a lot of attention to the decoration of the food. You could snap a gorgeous photo in every corner of the cafe.   










Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm (except MONDAY 11:00am - 6:30pm)

Address: 부산광역시 해운대구 청사포로 139-4, 4층

                139-4 Cheongsapo-ro, Jung-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea

How to go: (Busan Metro Line 2) Go to Jangsan station (장산역) >exit 7  > take Haeundae 2 Country Minibus > get down at the last station Cheongsapo (청사포) > walk about 2 min 



BLUE HOUSE cafe @gamcheon village

If you were an ELF (Super junior's fans name), you would definitely know this place because it's the place that Kyuhyun shoot his MV. Gamcheon village is the must visit place in Busan. You would regret if you didn't pay a visit here. There have many painted house and famous scenery like The Little Prince. You could go to the tourist information to purchase the map, inside the map would allow you to collect stamp by following the station so you can get free postcard after/during collecting all the stamps. 


 Here is the cotton coffee that I've ordered. Be aware of the cotton candy don't take too much time to snap the photo. Because it would melt so the best is faster shoot the coffee first after you get it.   
Tadda!!! It's my little prince. Love it so much. 

Besides that, there are also many hidden places that can take a good photo.  Let's get up there to find out more. 

Address: 부산 사하구 감내1로 243번길 3(감천문화마을)
             Busan, Saha-ku, Busan, No. 243, 3 (Gamcheon Culture Village)
How to go: 
- Line 1 Goejeong station > exit 6 > take local bus SAHAGU 1 or 1-1
- Line 1 Toseong station > exit 6 > take local bus SAHA 1-1 or SEOGU 2 or 2-2
Get down at Gamjeong chodeung haggyo (감정초등학교)  

꽃바테 Kkotbatae (Flower Cafe) @Nampo 

Flower cafe is my must go list on this trip. 꽃바테 located at the town area of Busan.  If you are addicted to the dried flower this place would suit you. The cafe area is surrounded by many different types of dried flower. They serve many types of flower's coffee and tea. Of course, the cake would not be short of. I would recommend you all to try their flower tea. Oh my! I love flower tea a lot. It's very tasty and different flower have different efficacy for our health. Example rosebud tea contain a high concentration of vitamin c, it helps maintain healthy and radiant skin. You must go and try their handmade flower tea. 


 Surrounding with dried flower and cute dolls 




I wish I could have my own flower cafe too. 


Hours: 11am - 10:30pm

Address: 92 Gwangbok-ro, Gwangbokdong 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea

How to go: Nanpodong station 남포역 > exit 7 > walk left side 꽃바테 is at the top of NH Bank 




APEACH CAFE @ Nampo 

As a fan of KAKAO, Apeach cafe in Busan is the place that you must visit. Please note down. Apeach cafe was too cute full of Apeach, you may fall in love at that place. It's located at the Busan Kakao official shop. I went there twice, the first time I went was too late they were going to close so I couldn't get the chance to pay the visit. Luckily I get to visit there in the second time. It was full of pink. I love pink!! 





 I can stay here spend my whole day. 


Hours: 10:30am - 10pm

Address: 광복동 광복동 62 (i) 부산 광역시 중구 2가

                 62 Gwangbok-ro, Gwangbokdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea


How to go: Nampo station (남포역 ) > exit 7 






Check-in Busan @Nampo 

Don't know you guys got the hobby of collecting postcard or anything souvenir that can show that you have been visited that country or not. I got! Check-in Busan is a cafe that allows you to buy a postcard and they would help you send the postcard to the address that you write. You can request send your postcard after one year or now. It depends on you. I think it is special to write down your passion or aims and the words that you want to tell the future you in the postcard, then receive it after one or two years. I think you could be surprised and excited when you get the postcard from yourself.

 There have many stationery, you can choose yourself and decorate your own postcard. 

 All of the photos of postcards that sell at there are original from the owner of the cafe. The owner loves traveling and photographing. Whenever they visit a country they would buy a souvenir like a landmark magnet and place in the cafe. The people there are also very friendly you may ask them for help if you didn't know how to visit Busan. They would recommend you. The wife of the owner is Taiwanese some of the staff could speak Chinese. So don't shy to ask something.  





  
Hours: 8am - 5pm ( Wednesday closed & Tuesday 8am - 2pm)

Address: 14 Gwangbok-ro 97beon-gil, Donggwangdong 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea

How to go: Nampo station (남포역 ) > exit 7


Here are my must go cafe list in Busan. There are still more cafe that I may want to pay a visit but due to the time limit I need to complete it in my next trip to Busan. There still have many beautiful and hidden cafe in Busan. Hope I could pay the second visit to Busan in the next few years.  Bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment